Sydney Penny is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million. She earned from acting, and now she is the owner of two cafes.
In this article, you will get an idea about how Sydney penny makes money, her career, her bio, Who is her Husband, and many more.
|Full name||Sydney Margaret Penny|
|Birth date||August 7, 1971|
|Profession||Actress, Cafe owner|
|Net worth||2 Million USD (Approx.)|
Sydney Penny Net Worth: Career and Sources of Income
She also acted in many famous films and tv shows such as Heritage Falls (2016), and Days of Our Lives (2011).
Sydney Penny: Key Facts
- She first kissed in a movie called Two Kinds of Love (1983)
- She is now the cafe owner in Wilmington.
- She has two brothers and two sisters
- Her family is a European ancestor.
- She worked in French during her career
- She has a height of 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) and a weight of 54 kg (119 lbs)
- She is mostly known as a soap opera actress
Early Life and Bio
Sydney Penny was born on August 7, 1971, in Nashville, Tennessee. Her original birth name is Sydney Margaret Penny.
She was raised by her parents in Chatsworth, California. Sydney Penny’s father’s name is Hank Penny who was a comedian and musician. Her mother’s name is Shari Penny.
Sydney Penny Husband and Personal Life
Sydney Penny Married her husband in 1995 and his name is Robert Powers. So, they have been married for almost 28 years. Robert Powers is a professional chef.
They both have a son and his name is Chasen August Powers. The couple met each other from the film shootings.
Now they are enjoying their happy family life. They moved to Wilmington and stayed there for a while.
Award And Achievement
- She has been nominated many times for awards such as Daytime Emmy Awards (1993, 1995); Soap Opera Digest Awards (1995,1996); Young Artist Awards (1983, 1985).
- As well as she wins many awards including Soap Opera Digest Awards (1996); the Young Artist Awards (1984, 1986).