Scott Eastwood is an American actor and his net worth is estimated to be $12 million. Even though he has not been in the limelight for that long, one can easily see that the actor is not going anywhere anytime soon.
In this article, You will find out more interesting things about him; especially his girlfriends, age, career, and more.
Also, I’ll look at the sources of income that contribute to his net worth.
|Full name||Scott Eastwood|
|Net worth||12 Million USD|
|Birth date||March 21, 1986|
Scott Eastwood Net Worth: Career and Sources of Income
Scott Eastwood’s career start in 2006 however his first popular film was Gran Torino in 2008 which is directed by his father Clint Eastwood.
Scott’s first lead role film was Enter Nowhere in 2011 which is a psychological thriller film.
Scott Eastwood is an American actor who has been active in film, music video, and television since he was a student.
He has starred in various popular movies including Flags of Our Fathers (2006), Gran Torino (2010), Enter Nowhere (2011), An American Crime (2007), Snowden (2016), Suicide Squad (2016), Overdrive (2017), The Fate of the Furious (2017), The Outpost (2020), and etc.
He also starred in a few action drama television series, one of which was Chicago P.D. (2013). Scott Eastwood appeared in Taylor Swift’s music video Wildest dreams in 2014.
His career becomes more successful after 2015. During that time he worked on many films as a lead character.
Scott Eastwood Facts
- He auditioned for almost all of his fathers’ films at that particular time.
- Scott Eastwood’s first girlfriend was Jewel Brangman and she died in an accident.
- He does not like popularity, in fact, he first get famous after his girlfriend died.
- He does not get any money or property from his dad after all Clint Eastwood estimated net worth is $375 million.
- Scott’s sister Kathryn is just 2 years younger than him.
- Scott Eastwood’s Zodiac Sign is Aries.
- For avoiding nepotism his career starts with his mother’s name.
- Scott graduated from Hawaii in 2003.
- His mother was behind his honesty and inspiration.
- Scott rejected his father’s film “American Sniper”.
Early Life and Bio
Scott Eastwood was born on march 21, 1986 in Monterey, California. His father is an actor, film director, film producer, composer Clint Eastwood and a very well-known person in Hollywood.
His mother is Jacelyn Reeves and she is a flight attendant. His dad and mom’s relationship ended up in 1990.
Scott has a younger sister with almost six half brothers and sisters. He was raised in California and at the age of ten, he moved with his mom to Hawaii.
He completed high school at Carmel High School. After high school, he joined Loyola Marymount University, LA, and graduated in 2008.
Scott Eastwood’s Girlfriend and Personal Life
Scott Eastwood did not married yet. But he has a girlfriend. According to DailyMail, her name is Maddie Serviente. They first met each other in Australia in 2016.
His first girlfriend was Jewel Brangman and Scott became in the limelight after her tragic death in 2014. Scott knows self-defense martial art.
Scott Eastwood’s Physical Status
Scott has a very handsome, athletic body. His height is approximately 6 feet tall. Scott’s Weight is 83 KG. His eye color is Blue and his hair color is light brown.
Award And Achievement
Scott Eastwood was nominated and Won a few awards. Such as:
- Nominated for Razzie Awards (2022); Teen Choice Awards (2015,2016)
- Win Teen Choice Awards (2015) for The Longest Ride
Scott Eastwood Social Profiles
Scott has over 4.5 million followers on Instagram where he posts regular photos of himself and his family along with other photos that have been taken by him or have been posted by other people that are connected to him in some way or another.
He is also on Twitter and Facebook with a huge number of followers but does not look like much active.